Sunday, January 25, 2009

Soooo What Do I Do Now??

I will be the firs to admit that relationships are not something in life that I do right.  Which is why I tend to completely avoid them. I haven't had a boyfriend since October of 2007, and now all of a sudden I find myself with a boyfriend that I don't really want and i guy that I'm completely diggin. 

So you would think, this is not a problem, just dump the boy and move on with guy number 2?? WRONG! Boyfriend has been a friend, and trying to date me since we were in about the 8th/ 9th grade.  I guess I agreed to date this guy because after all these years of shutting him down while he was nothing but a sweetheart to me ... kinda had me feeling badd.  Its not that I can't see myself liking this man, its that this man lives very far away and there is just no way I can build a relationship from scratch with him through text messages and facebook chat!!

This other kid. He is something else.  He makes me smile so much my cheeks hurt! I actually think about him randomly throughout the day.  He sends me a text and i get SO excited... And it all sounds so juvenile but I haven't genuinely felt male induced butterflies in the pit of my stomach in FOREVER. 

So what do I do?  Be true to myself for once, or be a good friend.  Either way... somebody gets hurt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment